Friday, November 23, 2012

Shout out to a site: Weberbooks

I have to share one of my favorite sites to visit, Weberbooks! If you enjoy reading books you will like this one, as you can find new and free books to download. The best part is that this site has a new list of free reads each day. Currently, I don't have a Kindle...but I'm hope Santa brings me one ;)

If you are like me I have solution! Amazon accounts have a Kindle cloud so you can read e-books right from the computer.

So check it out! You might find a favorite new read in the process.

Find a new book

This is the book I will be getting today. Who doesn't need some tips on organizing.


1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blog world! So glad to have you here and thanks for letting me know about it. I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete