Sunday, December 16, 2012

Deal of the Day: RecycleBank




The deal of the day I have for you is great because it's a win win for both you and the environment! I have been a member on the Recyclebank program for over a year now. Throughout this time I have learned new and easy ways to become more earth friendly and aware of my carbon footprint. While I learn about recycle and Eco friendly options I earn points (surveys, pledges, purchases, ect). These points can be used towards coupons, gift cards, and magazine subscriptions. An example of what I have earned are several year subscriptions to my favorite magazine such as Good Housekeeping, Cosmo, Glamour, and Redbook. It is very easy to earn points (first reward only took about 30 mins. to earn). The best part is I now I am knowledge about making greener purchases, along with reduces the resources I use.

So take action and become a member! You'll be helping the environment, your wallet and earn some rewards in the process. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment