Make your own super cool scarf:
1. Go to a thrift store and buy a shirt. The best ones to use should be extra wide and long in length.
2. Cut across so the armpit and neck of the shirt is separate from the shirt bottom.
3. Cut shirt across in long stripes. Choose the if you want thick or thin strips (makes a difference with size of strands). Make sure to leave an inch + at the end! The shirt stripes should all still be connected at the end.
4. Pull the stripes to add more length.
5. Now you have a fancy, super cool accessory that's handmade by you!
The scarf that I created!
Happy crafting everyone!