Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What a honor.



Today I presented a wonderful award, "The Very Inspiring Blogger Award"! What an honor, this most certainly made my day. This award was given to my blog by another very inspiring blog, Fashionable Cents. Angela has an amazing blog that is filled with great fashion and fun! Thank you so much Angela for thinking of me and choosing to highlight my blog :)


There are some requirements for this award and now it's my turn to spread the blog love!

1. Display the award for all to see 
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers 
4. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off. 
5. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.



Here are the awesome sites that I will be presenting the award to




And now for 7 facts about me:

1. My favorite number is 7.
2. I am in my mid 20's and I still get excited when I see a clay animation Christmas movie on.
3. I tend to procrastinate...but I feel like my best work comes from it.
4. I enjoy finding a bargain on a nice outfit. Love it even more when I get a complement on it knowing I paid a quarter of the original price :)
5. Sometimes I over analyze simple things.
6. I am goofy and I accept it.
7. I believe if you do good around you, good things will come back to you!  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me, Monica!How kind ;]

    I tried to reply to your email, but you are a no-reply blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Didn't know I was a no-reply...I'll have to figure out how to change it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome! You have a wonderful blog :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, Monica! I wasn't able to reply to your e-mail, because you're a "noreply-comment" blogger. :(

    This might help:
    http://happyhourprojects.com/2012/02/blog-tips-are-you-noreply-commentblogger-com.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the nomination hun, so excited!

    ReplyDelete