Friday, April 26, 2013

22 Days {Review}



I truly do enjoy finding companies that can offer me healthy products for the mind, body, and spirit. 22 Days is just that. They offer products that you can feel great about eating! When I was given the chance to try some of their products I couldn't say no.

About 22 Days:
As a vegan, world -renowned exercise physiologist Marco Borges 

was always in search of the perfect nutrition for optimum wellness. 

He found that the options were limited to provide his clients with 

the types of foods they needed to perform at their best. Unwilling to 

settle for what was available on the market, Marco sought out to 

formulate nutrition-packed vegan options for people who are trying 

to transform their lives, bodies and habits.

Did you know?:
Psychologists have discovered that it takes 21 days to make or 

break a habit. We applied this principal to helping people live a 

healthier, more energetic and productive life and created the 

22Days Challenge. Our goal is to help everyone get to the 22nd 

Day- and achieve a major breakthrough. At 22Days, we are 

committed to providing the nutrition and the tools to help make a 

positive and healthy difference everyday- replacing hunger with a 

healthy habit.

What they believe:
22 Days nutritional products inspire through taste, attitude, and a 

global conscience. The belief is that foods made of the best 

ingredients should satisfy not only the body, but also the spirit. We 

believe that the right attitude and approach to healthy living can 

positively affect the world.

What I got to review:
22 Days gave me a neat package of protein powders, protein bars, and energy bars. The first one I ate was the Daily Mocha Mantra and it was delicious. I felt like I was eating a candy bar! It was sweet and had a light but full taste to it. The bar is full of protein and kept me full till lunch. The best part was the great feeling I had from eating the bar. 
Some great aspects of the products are...
-organic
-gluten free
-vegan
-No GMO

And a fun fact. One of Jillian Michaels' (from Biggest Loser) favorite snacks is from 22 Days. Her favorite flavor is mine as well. We have great taste :)
 “These bars taste amazing! Mocha Mantra is my favorite flavor,” add Michaels.




Check out more from 22 Days:
-Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment