Monday, April 15, 2013

B•liv {Review}

What this company is about:
"B•liv is about confidence as we are seeking to inspire young people to believe in themselves and motivate them to make a difference not only in their skincare but also in their lives. The name “b.liv” is not just a contraction of the word “believe” but also a union of the words “be” and “live” aiming at forming a life style motto that encourages b•livers to “live the moment."

When I read what this company was all about and loved it! How great is it that a company wants to inspire and encourage others. It's so empowering.

B liv has so many great products within its collections. They have products for ever type of skin and concern. My skin concern is dryness. It seems like I can never moisturize my face enough.
What I thought about the products:

I received the dry/dehydrated skincare collection and I love it! I use it both morning and night. It's non greasy and super light. The product feel weightless on my skin. I really couldn't believe how soft and hydrated my skin felt and no heavy cream was used to achieve it. In just a couple days I could see a difference. No patchy dry spots! All the products were very high quality. The company has a 30 day money back guarantee but it's hard for me to see how someone would be unsatisfied with these products. 

Another great aspect of buying products from B liv...you get free samples with your order. For every 1 product you buy you get 3 free samples. You can also get additional freebies through the point system they have. Pretty cool huh?

So these are the products I have been using from their line:



Quench Me: A very light gel moisturizer, Quench Me invigorates your skin with its moisture-retaining properties, keeping hydration locked in during daytime. Your complexion never looked more supple, recharged and healthy!
  
Submerge Me: Thirsty? With the new “SKIN BIO-MIMIC” technology, Submerge Me offers deep moisture penetration to serve intensive and instant relief to parched skin as well as brightens dull complexions and calms skin irritations. Take our advice, it’s best to take the plunge with Submerge Me’s faithful mate – the ever popular Leach Me. 

Squeaky Clean: This ultra-gentle exfoliating cleansing gel with micro-beads helps you kick out impurities and removes excessive oil. Its main active ingredients ease the removal of blackheads and whiteheads clearing out imperfections from your skin. Embrace a new radiant complexion and don’t allow any surface impurities to rule on your skin. 

Thank you Cellnique!


Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment