Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cookie Chips {Review}




HannahMax Baking is a company that thinks outside the box. They have a product that is a mix between cookie and chip. I know genius right? When the company shipped me an assortment of cookie chips to try I was quick to open the box! Think you have heard of HannahMax Baking? You probably have. The company has been featured in places such as Shape, Real Simple, and Hungry Girl.

What I got to review and what I thought:

I got to taste all the yummy favors in the cookie chips line!

-Original
-Cinnamon sugar
-Sea salted peanut butter
-Chocolate chip

These cookies are beyond delicious! The have the taste of a cookie with the crunch of a chip. Doesn't get any better than that. I have to say my favorite of out the flavors was chocolate chip. No surprise there because that is my favorite cookie to bake...and eat :) I really like the fact that this company makes products that use real dairy and no preservatives, GMO's or trans fats. It satisfy my sweet tooth without making me feel guilty. You can have 5 of these cookies and it is only 120 calories and 6 grams total fat.   




All Natural Crunchy Cookie Chips

Made with only the finest, all-natural ingredients – milled cane sugar, rBST hormone-free creamery butter, cage-free eggs, and pure Bourbon vanilla to name a few - this snack/dessert hybrid brings homemade quality to supermarket shelves.   But just as important is what’s left out of the recipe.   Cookie Chips never contain trans fats, artificial flavors or colors, preservatives or GMOs.  Cookie Chips are available at Whole Foods, Tom Thumb, Piggly Wiggly, Fairway, Gelson’s, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Dominick’s and New York City’s iconic Zabars, and at specialty grocers and gourmet stores across the U.S.   To find a location near you or to purchase online, visit www.hannahmax.com.


To learn more about HannahMax and connect check out there:
Facebook
Twitter
Website


Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment: