Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dorm Co. Shake N Wake Review



A few weeks back I told you about a company by the name of Dorm Co. This company specializes in everything under the sun in regards to collage and dormitory living. While they have a lot of basics (bedding ,rugs, organizers, bath, etc), you can also find items you wouldn't find at a typical store. The product I got to review was just that. 

The product I got to review:






Why you might want this product:
-great for college dorm living.
-Can wrap to your wrist, arm, or bedpost.
-Great product for students sleeping in bunked beds.
-Can wake you up without waking up a roommate (you would be surprise, this can cause conflicts). 
-Useful alarm for hearing impaired.

Features of this alarm:

-Travel Pouch
-Lead Free Assembly
-Low Battery Indicator
-Switchable Audible / Vibrating 
-Alarmsnooze 
-Pillow Tether
-Large back lit display 
-One Year Warranty


What I thought of the product:
This alarm is a neat idea and perfect for dorm life. Why wake up a roommate when you can have a shake alarm for just yourself. While I love the idea of it I probably wouldn't spend the $20. It seems a little steep for this item. In addition, I didn't care for the packaging of the product. I think I would like this product better if the price was lower and the alarm itself came in a variety of colors (pink, blue, lime, etc.)


Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment