Monday, April 8, 2013

Flat Iron Experts Products {Review}



I am a girl. Which means I love to try new things with my hair....curly, straight, braids, ect. 
The wonderful people at Flat Iron Experts shipped me some products to test out and see what I thought. Below are the three products I got to review and I have to say I LOVED them! There wasn't anything I didn't like about it.  



Avanti Wet-Dry Nano-Titanium Ceramic Silver Digital Flat Iron:  
Combining Nano-Titanium, Nano-Ceramic, Nano-Silver and built-in ion generator this is the ultimate high performance flat iron injected with all the latest most advanced technology. Avanti Wet to Dry Nano Titanium Ceramic Flat iron is one of the lightest flat iron you can get your hands on weighting at only 0.88 lbs. Adjustable Digital Temperature display allow you to know the exact temperature your flat iron is at for precision straightening. Avanti Wet to Dry heats up to a scorching 450° F in less than 30 seconds. The unique "Wet to Dry" feature allows you to flatten your hair on Wet hair saving you time from blow drying.

What I loved about this product:
-I know when the flat iron turns on and off. After holding the on/off button for 3 seconds the flat iron will make a cool ring so I know it's working. 
- The styling tool heats up very quickly. It displays the temperture right on the device. It only took it seconds to get to 400 degrees. 
- The cord attached to this flat iron moves in any direction; making styling easy!
- I couldn't believe how light the device was. My hands didn't get tired after straightening my friend's hair and mine. 
-The price matchs the quality of this flat iron. It's most certainly a professional grade styling tool.   


My before and after:



 My friend's before and after:

Great results from this flat iron! Now my friend is jealous and wants one too :)

 
Flat Iron Experts Iron Holder:
This holder has suction cups to grip onto smooth glossy surfaces, such as a glass table for increased stability & safety.  

What I loved about this product:
- No more worry about leaving a styling tool on a surface. The holder is very stable and the iron fits perfectly in it. This means my counter tops are safe!

KQC Thermal Shine Spray:
KQC Thermal Shine Spray (142g) is an ion enriched polishing complex formulated for superior heat protection and ultra gloss hair shine. Lightweight, non-greasy micro mist spray that eliminates frizz, softens and polishes hair without build up. Designed for all hair types. Use with flat iron, curling iron or hair dryers.

What I loved about this product:
 
- Worked great with my fine hair.
-Non-greasy 
- Leaves my hair feeling healthy
- Leaves a great shine...Two thumbs up for shine!  



Check learn more about Flat Iron Experts check out their...


Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.




1 comment:

  1. The results are AWESOME!!! I really need one! :)

    ReplyDelete