Saturday, April 27, 2013

Million Dollar Tan {Review}






After what seems like a winter that lasted forever the sun and warmth is finally here. I absolutely love Spring. It's when all the cute clothes come out. The only downside is the lack of tan I have when the Winter ends. I look pasty and without a glow. When Million Dollar Tan told me I could review one of their products I jumped on the chance to try their sunless tanner. While I love a nice glow, I refuse to use tanning beds. 

More about the company:

Million Dollar Tan's creator Lindsay Dickhout spent years 

searching for the perfect sunless tan. 

Naturally ill-fated with pasty skin, Lindsay, like most of her friends, 

were always in search of 

the perfect tan. Knowing they didn't want to help wrinkles develop 

quicker, tanning beds and baking 

in the sun were not options they were willing to consider. After 

years of research and testing, Tan 

Icon was born and Million Dollar Tan's single tanning solution. This 

one tanning solution was revolutionary. When they are not talking 

tanning, the Million Dollar Team is talking about giving back. In 

2007, Lindsay started a non-profit organization to help homeless 

children in Orange County. A portion of their profits are donated to 

this great cause. For more information on The Happiness Project, 

visit www.HelpOCKids.org.



What I got to review:

Tan Icon Sunless Tanning Spray





I got to review the Million Dollar Tan, Tan Icon. It works on all skin types and you apply as little or as much as you like. My skin is very fair so I sprayed a little product on. What I liked about this product is that it didn't have a smell to it like most sunless tanners do. However, the product did come out streaky for me. Which was a bummer! :(  I'm hoping to use it again but mix the tanner with lotion to see if that helps to make it even. 



To apply just...
1)Spritz you body with the Tan Icon.
2) Use the blending brush to even out the product on your skin.
3) The tan will develop within 6 to 8 hours.

This to remember when use Tan Icon....
- Don't over saturate dry areas (hands, feet, elbows, knees, etc.)
- Don't shower or sweat within the developing time (I applied mine before bed).
- Your Tan Icon can be added to your favorite moisturizer for touch up or face application.



Million Dollar Tan

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment