Monday, April 15, 2013

Purely You Minerals {Review}






About Purely You Minerals
Purely You Mineral Makeup is lovingly made in small batches to maintain high quality standards. Purely You Minerals are light and breathable, offering great buildable coverage and 15 spf. Only the finest ingredients are used, no cheap, irritating fillers. None of the products contain talc, powdered starches, clays, bismuth oxychloride, parabens or nano size particles. Also, our products are completely gluten free and never tested on animals. Purely You Minerals strives to maintain the utmost integrity in a world of false promises. Purely You Minerals is a natural makeup, designed to accentuate your beauty, not cover it up. Let your inner beauty shine through!

What I thought about the products:
I really enjoyed the foundation shades I was sent. The coverage of the product was great! I also like the fact that there is SPF in the product (a plus because you should always be protecting yourself from the sun). The eye shadows and lip gloss were also wonderful. The best part of this company, in my opinion, is the fact that there mineral makeup is very natural. I like to wear products that I know are free of hard ingredients and chemicals. The more natural the better. :)

How to apply mineral makeup:
Watch this neat tutorial!





Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment