Saturday, April 27, 2013

Soda Stream {Review}


Soda and sparkling water tastes great but it can be not eco-friendly. I hate when I see plastic soda cans in the trash and not recycled. While at first might not see all the earth friendly benefits of this machine, they are there. I'm going to tell you why I love my soda stream and how I feel I am doing my part to help our environment while satisfying my taste buds.

Soda Stream Values:


Our vision is based on the following principles:
  • Consumers: Producing quality products and services that match consumers' needs and lifestyles; empowering them with freedom to choose and simplicity of use.
  • Partnerships: Cooperating with top distributors, retailers and vendors who share our values and goals.
  • Environment: Cultivating awareness and championing solutions that involve using tap water and fewer plastic bottles, while building a growing user base that is actively reducing the environmental footprint everyday.
  • Innovation: Enhancing consumer experience with Home Carbonation Systems through commitment to ongoing development of state-of-the-art products and services.




When I received my Soda Stream in the mail I was so excited to open the box and discovered this new machine. I had seen and heard about this machine but have never experienced for myself. After taking it out of the box it was a very easy step up. It took less than 3 minutes to get the Soda Stream ready. Once I read the instructions in was only a matter of time before I tried the product. The first flavors I tried when lemon lime, orange, and cola. At first I didn't know if it would taste like the product I get at the store. I'll tell you honestly, it did. If I did a blind taste test I don't know if I would be able to pick which was Soda Stream or the major soda brand. The only downside was it seemed like there was less fizz in my drink the next day. That's nothing major though because the 1 liter is usually done by that day. 




Choose a flavor!
Regular     Diet     Kool Aid    Country Time     Crystal Light     MyWater     Sparkling Naturals     Energy Drinks     Sparkling Teas

The benefits I have found using my Soda Stream...
-No carrying heavy bottles from the store to my house.
-No worry of wasting plastic bottles (You could save 2,000 bottles a year in your household).
-No bottle deposits needed. 
-As fizzy as you want it to be.
-Save money in the long run (Only 25 cents per litter of sparkling water).
-Reduces my carbon footprint!
-An endless amount of flavors and variety (Over 60 flavors and counting). 
-Have great tasting soda or sparkling water in seconds.


Check out and connect with Soda Stream:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Want one for yourself? Use the code FREEFIZZ to get free shipping on all home soda makers.

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment