I don't know if it's a girl thing but I LOVE jewelry! I have some many fun pieces of jewelry. The only problem I have with this obsession is the fact that my necklaces get tangled. How surprised was I when I found a product that could reduce this dilemma. So what am I talking about anyway...The Necklace Saver!
"At Armenicus Life™, we are dedicated to "Bringing Simplicity to Life™". Our mission is to provide simple, original and functional solutions for life's little nuisances that eat into your time – solutions that are pleasing to your senses and help you stay organized and fashion-forward, effortlessly."
What I thought of the product:
When I received the Necklace Saver it came in a cute little package. The product was very easy to use and there is no confusion how to apply it to your jewelry. It take just 3 steps! Another great aspect of the Necklace Saver is the fact that it is lightweight (made from organza). This makes it perfect for when you are traveling.
The only downside to the product is that when you take it out of the packaging it is creased from being folded up. I'm sure this can be steamed out.
- The product lets your jewelry keep its natural shape.
- It comes in 3 different widths and 2 different lengths. This means almost any piece of jewelry will work with it.
- The organza is iridescent, which means it's easy to distinguish pieces you are looking for.
- The best part....a portion of every sale is donated to orphanages around the world. Two
beneficiaries are Terchoonian Home and Diramayr Hayastani Center. I love finding companies that
care about others! :)
Now for the giveaway:
Necklace Saver was kind enough to give 10 my readers a chance to own a necklace saver of their own! The giveaway winners will be chosen 2 weeks from now.
How to enter:
1) Following my blog (right hand side)
2) Follow Creative Me on Twitter
3) "Like" Creative Me on Facebook
4) Check out their website and tell me one thing you learn about them.
That's a total of 4 entries into the giveaway!
The contest will run for 2 weeks (April 17th, 5:00 p.m.) Open to U.S. The winner will be chosen via Random.org All entries will be verified. :) Winners will be contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email within 48 hours another winner will be chosen.
You can find necklace savers to buy at Bead City NY or Amazon.com