Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Acure Facial Products {Review Part 2}




This is part 2 of my review of Acure products. Like I said before, one of the best perks of blogging is finding and reviewing new healthy products to love. I'm so glad I was introduced to Acure. They have such a great selection of products for hair, body, face, and lips to make you feel beautiful inside and out. What I love most about Acure is they don't just care about profit. They have a focus on people and the planet as well. 



About Acure:
Acure Organics is a family owned and operated company founded on sustainable principles to provide the highest quality fair trade, natural and certified organic personal care products.
 
Our products are created with great care and are a reflection of our values. Each of our products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors.  
 
We travel the globe to find the most potent certified organic ingredients that meet our high standards of efficacy and purity.  We thank you for sharing in our mission to have a positive impact on the world we live in.

What product I got to review:
Before I go in depth with the facial products I want you to know that all Acure products are...


  • Vegan
  • Sulfate free
  • Cruelty free
  • Paraben free
  • Gluten free
  • PEG free
  • Petroleum free
  • Pthalate free
  • Silicone free
  • 100% biodegradable
facial cleansing creme argan oil + mint: This extra-gentle, creamy facial cleanser features the moisturizing benefits of Fair Trade Certied™ Organic Olive Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil, and Cocoa Butter, the antioxidant power of Blackberry and Rosehips and the mild cleansing of mint. It quickly removes makeup, dirt and impurities without stripping the skin’s natural acid mantle. Great for even 
the most sensitive skin.


What I love about this product:
-It's gentle and effective all at the same time.
-The cleansing creme is thick and moisturizing.
-My skin feels clean but not striped.

Seriously hydrating toner: Tone down dry, irritated skin with this hydrating alcohol-free toner! With the soothing effects of organic chamomile + calendula to calm pores and soften skin, this toner won't strip the skin's natural acid mantle. Mega-moisture + even skin tone = happy face.





What I love about this product:
-Makes my skin feel soft.
-Has a subtle scent of witch hazel.
-Helps me fight dull, dry skin!


brightening facial scrub: “Seas” the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean!  Organic Sea Kelp gently exfoliates your skin while French Green Clay and Organic Lemon Peel remove impurities from your pores. Organic Chlorella Growth Factor and Argan Stem Cells help stimulate new cell growth while providing a deep cleansing, brightening experience. 


What I love about this product:
-Exfoliates my skin without stripping moisture from my face. 
-Gives my skin the deep clean it needs.
-Leaves my face feeling soft, fresh, and renewed! 


sensitive facial cream: Are you sensitive? Um...no, please don't recite your new haiku. We meant is your skin sensitive? Well, here's the solution. This all-in-one problem solver is to be used both day and night for those with even the most sensitive skin. Soothing organic chamomile and rich probiotics help alleviate redness and inflammation while organic argan oil provides superior moisture. 1% Chlorella Growth Factor and Argan Stem Cells provide cellular rejuvenation and collagen support. 

What I love about this product:

-I never have to worry about my facial skin becoming irritated when using this facial cream. 
-Skin feels beyond moisturized after using this product!



I can't say enough about how much I LOVE the products Acure offers! I feel beautiful after using their products and I know I'm helping the earth feel beautiful as well.

Connect with Acure:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Also last but not least. A couple facts about organic products. Did you know?.....
  • Organic fruits and vegetables show significantly higher levels of antioxidants 
  • Organic crops appear to be higher in vitamin C
  • USDA data showed 73 percent of conventionally grown foods sampled had residue from at least one pesticide, many had traces of banned pesticides such as DDT.
  • Researchers at the Environmental Working Group analyzed over 100,000 U.S. government pesticide test results and found 192 different pesticides on 46 popular fresh fruits and vegetables.


    Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. I’m conscious when it comes to health products. I don’t want to use products that have chemical ingredients that may damage the skin. All I want is natural and organic. Thanks for this share! I’d love to try the toner for the uneven color of my skin.
    - Xynergy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete