Wednesday, May 22, 2013

John Paul Pet {Review}


To me, pets are like family. It's a fur baby that gives you unconditional love. I love to give my fur family the best and I was so happy when I got the chance to review the John Paul Pet line. If you're looking for a fabulous pet care products you have come to the right place!

About John Paul Pet:
30 years ago John Paul DeJoria, co-founder of Paul Mitchell Systems, revolutionized the professional salon industry by banning animal testing for his line of hair products. John Paul’s in-depth expertise in hair and skin care formulations also led to research in new standards for pet grooming and hygiene, which lead to the creation of John Paul Pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and pet wipes.
John Paul Pet shampoos and conditioners are pH balanced so they don’t irritate sensitive pet skin and the entire line is “tested on humans first” to ensure effectiveness and safety for all pets. John Paul Pet actively supports programs benefiting all animals, including Best Friends Animal Society, The Morris Animal Foundation, PAWS, The California Wildlife Association, The Humane Society of the United States, as well as numerous Humane Society of America and SPCA events, pet rescue organizations and pet charities nationwide.

What I reviewed:
I got the Grooming System Pre-pack. All the basics necessary for healthy dog coat! 

An oh so photo of my cute puppy! Well...he's 13 years old but has the spunk of a puppy :)

I really like the John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo and so did my family dog! The shampoo is gentle and leaves your dog's coat clean and smelling great. 
After the bath comes the Oatmeal Conditioning Spray. It's easy and convenient to use. Just spray directly on the your dog's freshly washed coat. The spray helps to give the coat a healthy shine. 
Last but not least are the Ear and Eye Wipes. These are perfect for the sensitive eyes and ears area. It removes odor and any dirt build up. Your dog, young or old, will love these products and so will you. Who doesn't love a happy nice smelling dog?

The pet products I received.

Connect with John Paul Pet


Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment