Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Juil. Awaken your soles. {Review}



So last week I told you guys last week about my excitement to review a pair of clogs from Juil. Well I received them already and have been wearing them the last few days. First, Juil is so quick with shipment. Usually a company will say a few days and it takes a few weeks. Not Juil. 

What makes Juil different:

Traditional footwear, made with rubber or plastic outsoles may serve a comfort need for us, but it certainly doesn't help us connect with the earth. On the contrary, it blocks the necessary flow of electrons into our body and prevents us from heeding the earth's natural resource. By placing Energy Flow Technology™ (compound copper conductors) directly through the footbed and outsole of the sandals, Juil offers a direct conduit between our bodies and the earth's surface. You are able to go about your day, in comfort, while heeding the earth's reviving electrons necessary to sustain healthy, stable lives.



What I thought about Juil:
When I opened the box I was taken aback by the presentation. The box alone is very cute but when the slide the compartment you find your shoe wear along with a yoga mat bag in bright, fresh colors. Something I was not expecting, nerveless a wonderful surprise! There was also a thank you note and some information on the technology and styles Juil offers. The presentation on the clogs were top notch. 


I love my new clogs!
The high quality of these shoes is evident. I reviewed the Holland clog in their collection. They are perfect for work or a casual day of errands. When wearing the clogs you feel comfort and connectivity while staying stylish. :) 

View of the inside. Copper alloy for each toe and your heal.

Something to remember about these clogs is go a size up if you are a half size. This way you will have a perfect fit. I received a size 9 (typically wear 8-9) and they fit great!

Aspects that stand out:
-Natural leather foot bed 
-Cushion layer
-Proprietary copper alloy with antique copper finish
-Uses exclusive Energy Flow Technology (this uses the earth to keep balance in the body).
-Non-slip rubber at the bottom of the shoe. 
-Provides support for your longitudinal arch
-Provides a natural heel cradle.


Comfort, Style & Grounded

Overall, I love these clogs! These would make a perfect gift for Mother's Day (just around the corner). There are so many different styles and colors to choose from; a perfect shoe can be found for anyone!



Connect with Juil
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment