Sunday, May 12, 2013

LifeOrganizers.com {Review}


LifeOrganizers.com is your one-stop destination for home and office organization. Hundreds of articles and tips give you fresh, easy ideas on how to rid clutter from every part of your life. From the garage to the kitchen, the home office to the spirit, learn how to organize anything and everything - today! It’s simple. By reading one article each day and putting suggestions into action, you can master the art of organization and bring order to a cluttered, chaotic world – or at least your corner of it. Subscribe to our Electronic Newsletter to receive tips and ideas directly in your inbox. With our help, you will enjoy harmony and a sense of calm control. You can do it. Let LifeOrganizers.com help!


What I got to review:

BlueLounge Nest Tablet and Mobile Media Device Stand

I love this stand because it works with both my Kindle and many other electronic devices. The stands holds my Kindle vertical (with the slide out cradle) and horizontal  I love this because I can watch a movie or listen to music while having both hands free. No more holding my Kindle! For only $14.95 this Nest is a must have.

Other aspects I enjoy about this stand:
-The back can store small items (keys, drive, the list goes on).
-Rubber molding on the stand prevents sliding or scratching. 
-Comes in 6 fun colors: black, white, blue, green, orange and pink!
-Great stand for taking photos. Place the device in the stand, pose, and have a great picture to share with friends.

If you have any of these devices then the Nest is perfect for you:
-Kindle
-iPad
-Nook
-Samsung Galaxy
-Motoral Xoom
-Blackberry PlayBook
-iPhone


My Nest at work:


 The back is perfect to hold small items.



Connect with LifeOrganizers.com
Website
Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment