Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pack It! {Review}


Everyday for work I pack a lunch for work (well almost everyday...unless I'm lazy haha). The only problem with my lunch bags is the fact that the ice pack gets everything wet and it doesn't really stay cold for as long as I would like. Now that I have a Packit packing food is easier and fashionable.

About Packit:
One morning in Westlake Village, CA, Melissa Kieling was packing her kids’ lunches, as she did everyday.  The mother of 3 found herself filling sandwich bags full of ice cubes in an attempt to keep the apples from turning brown and the turkey sandwiches from spoiling. She thought there must be a better way to preserve perishable food without icepacks or toxic inserts. Unfortunately there wasn't and it was then that PackIt was born. The freezable, foldable lunch bag with an integrated earth-friendly gel liner that freezes and keeps food cool for up to 10 hours!
Three short years later, PackIt has grown into a defining brand built around the patented technology of freezable bags and continues to roll out innovative products including lunch bags, snack bags, grocery bags, wine bags and much more.
PackIt is available in a range of fashionable prints and solid colors across multiple product categories, sold in major retailers including Target, Babies R Us, Bed Bath & Beyond, Container Store, Whole Foods and also in independent specialty boutiques worldwide.




Why I love my Packit cooler:

-Helps me eat healthy!
-I love the pattern on my cooler and there are many more designs that are just as great.
-Saves me money (over a 30 year career, you can save $100,000 by packing your own lunch).
-Cooler is BPA free, lead free, non toxic, &PVC free 
-I can use my cooler for more than just work. I can bring mine to the beach or to an outdoor event.
-No melting ice!
-No bulky, heavy ice pack.
-Keeps my food for up to 10 hours. I know I won't find warm or spoiled food when I open my cooler. 
Packit offers more than just personal coolers. They also sell wine coolers, grocery coolers, and social coolers. They have a product for just about everyone. 
Connect with Packit:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment