Monday, May 20, 2013

Zaggora {Review}


I have to say when I heard of Zaggora I had to try them. I am so lucky that the company gave me the chance to review a pair of their famous hot pants! Lets face it...sometimes working out isn't that fun. So when you can find a product that will help you burn more calories while looking cute, you have to have it! :)

About Zaggora:
Zaggora’s iconic first product, HotPants, introduced the revolutionary Celu-Lite fabric technology, which is designed to harness the body’s natural heat during activity in order to help increase core temperature and calorie burn.

Zaggora is the brainchild of Dessi Bell, who came up with the concept after she struggled to find an effective solution to lose weight and tone up in time for her wedding. 

After being disappointed with so many other products in her quest, Dessi decided to design her own product that would look good, be easy to use and give genuinely effective results for all women. After extensive research and experimentation with countless prototypes, Zaggora HotPants were born.

Zaggora’s stylish, technology-enhanced activewear is designed to give you smart solutions to getting active. Whether it’s ramping up energy expenditure to get the most from your time at the gym or employing fast-wicking, odour-absorbing fabrics to keep you looking and feeling fresh, Zaggora ensures that you’ll look and feel good while you’re working up a sweat.



Where you might have seen Zaggora before: 
  • OK! Magazine
  • Cosmopolitan
  • People Magazine
  • US Magazine
  • Woman's Own
  • The Sun 
Zaggora is found in over 119 countries and have sold half a million products since July 2011!

How it works:




3 Easy Steps:
1)Be active (cleaning the house, working out, yard work)
2)Pants increase core temperature
3)Helps burn more calories

Just wearing the hot pants once a day can get you to the weight goal you want!


Celu-Lite Technology is a patent pending fabric that using your body heat to help you burn more calories. Pretty awesome right? They have been tested and proven to be effective. 

What I Reviewed:

I got to try Zaggora's HotPants 2.0 and I have to say I LOVE them. At first I didn't know if I would fit in them. Trust me, they will fit. I have never used workout pants that felt like these pants. They almost feel like scuba pants...but more fashionable. The first time I wore them I could tell that the Celu-Lite Technology was no joke. When I took the pants off my legs felt warm and a little sweaty.  I could totally wear these working out, doing housework, or running errands. I can't wait to see what results I get from using these pants. There will certainly be more updates to come. :)




Product Description:
Calf-length HotPants 2.0 Capri get your legs hot, all the way down to your calves!
The patent pending fabric burns more calories for you by raising your core body temperature.
Key Targeting
Your hips, bum, thighs, knees and calves.
Key Product Features
• Thinner, lighter and more flexible than the originals
• Reinforced taped back rise seam
• Curved seams contour your figure along your natural curves and have a fantastic slimming effect.
Fit & Feel
• Curved flat-lock seams follow and flatter your body’s curves
• Light, flexible compression fit supports your body and creates a smooth silhouette

Connect with Zaggora: 
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Blog

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment