Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Aurorae {Review}


A message from the CEO of Aurorae:
I started this company from the passion I developed for yoga over the past nine years. Being a cancer survivor since 2001, I needed an outlet in my life to help build my body as well as develop inner peace for my mind. Yoga has helped accomplish both these goals for me while also making many new friends and energizing me with a positive and balanced attitude toward life.

I'm not an instructor or a yogi, just a dedicated student that has enriched his life through yoga and understands what a regular everyday student needs in their yoga practice.

Your business is always appreciated and we at Aurorae look forward to servicing your yoga needs and hopefully making a few new friends along the way.

Thank you.

Dennis Ingui /President & CEO
Aurorae




What I reviewed:

Aurorae Micro-Fiber Yoga Towel 
This is  a great addition to your yoga equipment. The towel is made from high quality material and is super absorbent. I use mine on the carpet and it provides a worry-free, slip-free surface to work on. The yoga towel is light and portable; making it easy to use anyway. When not using for yoga this towel can be utilized many other ways as well! Great size as well (72" x 24").


My yoga towel in action!

Harmony 100% Soy Wax Pledge Candle in Lavender
A wonderful candle to use during meditation or any moment you want to find contentment. The 100% soy wax is safe to use and non-toxic. I absolutely loved the fresh smell of lavender this product brought. Lavender is a very calming and soothing aroma. Awake your mind, body, and soul. 


Become apart of the Aurorae family:

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment