Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bic Bands {Review}

About BIC Bands:
BIC Bands officially hit the running world by storm in July of 2010, and started as a fundraiser for Team In 
Training~ the founder was training for her first half marathon with them. The headbands were a hit, and have taken off! They can now be found on women across the globe!

What does BIC Bands stand for? Because I Can Bands~ We run because we can…for those who can’t so that one day they will!

                                      Because
                              I 
                              Can

What I love about this company:
Every month BIC Bands finds a cause to support. This company is about giving back and I really appreciate companies that think about others around them. Causes that they have recently support are: Boston Strong, Cystic Fibrosis, Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation, Go Red for Women, and many more great causes! 

What I reviewed:
Bic Bands gave me two different bands to try out, the thick big dots and thin sparkle. I have to say they work very well. At first I didn't know how well these bands would stay in place. I love to wear headbands but hate that I constantly have to re-position and fix the fit. With both the thin and thick bands I didn't have to do that at all. I set it in the morning and it was good to go all day (the backing is made of a velvet like material that keeps it in place). Another aspect I enjoyed was the fact that these bands don't give me a headache. Sometimes headbands can put pressure behind my ears, however that didn't happen with these. Both headbands I wear regularly (more of the black because it matches with more than my big dot band).

This band is wonderful for athletes, runners, or anyone who wants a headband that stays put! :) 

 Me rockin' my BIC Bands!


Connect with Bic Bands:
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Thin Sparkle Bic Band, it's so pretty. I also think it's great that they stay in place and don't give you a headache. Those are my 2 biggest issues with headbands. They even support some awesome causes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hate when you get a cute headband and it just causes headaches. Not with these ones though!

      Delete