Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gaiam {Review}



About Gaiam:
Providing products, resources & inspiration for a healthy mind, body, home & planet.

Yoga
Fitness equipment
DVDs
Sustainable Home Decor
Organic Clothing 



What I reviewed:
I received the DVD Yoga for Real Beauty. I decided to try this yoga in the morning right to wake up with a new yoga routine. When the session was going I was a little taken a back. This is a type of yoga I have never tried before and I don't know if I would try it again. There is a lot of repetitive motions (waving hands, raising hands, kissing palms).  There was also a lot of singing and chanting that I am not use to.  Overall, I don't feel like this form of yoga is something I would want to practice on a regular basis. On a positive note the women who lead the Kundalinin yoga was upbeat and alive with action!

  • Modern Kundalini yoga
  • Stimulates the chakras to achieve happiness and harmony
  • Using movement, chanting and breathe, create and welcome beauty
  • Move forward confidence
  • Made exclusively by Gaiam
More than merely a fitness routine, Kundalini yoga is a complete system for a better way of life. The goal of Kundalini is to stimulate all of the chakras, your body’s energy centers, in order to achieve happiness and harmony. In Yoga for Real Beauty, Maya Fiennes explains how loving yourself is the key to real beauty. Using powerful motions, chanting and breathing, Maya helps you create and welcome beauty into your life. Stop listening to the negative voices in your head and move forward instead with confidence and clear acceptance of who you are. Learn to live a beautiful life! 60 minutes. Made in the USA.


Connect with Gaiam:

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment