Saturday, June 1, 2013

nuNAAT {Review}


About nuNAAT:
Haircare products designed to cleanse, moisturize, and maintain based on the needs of your hair texture and daily styling routine. Natural ingredient haircare brand with products designed to cleanse, moisturize, and maintain based on the needs of your hair texture and daily styling routine. Never tested on animals!


I gave nuNaat my hair concerns and they helped me choose the perfect collection for my hair care. The collection that I was given uses the super fruit Acai. What is Acai you may ask....

Acai (ah•sigh•ee) along with having many antioxidants that keep your skin looking healthy which aid in your digestive health as well it also contains vitamins A, vitamin E, vitamins C, amino acids, calcium, protein and B6 . Acai is high in omega 3 fatty acids that keep the hair shiny and thick.

What I got to review:

NAAT Treatment Repair Care with A├žai Berry and Keratin

This collection has four products in its line.

Shampoo:
  • Helps repair my hair
  • Hair feels clean
  • Amazing acai berry aroma (I have to say this is the best smelling hair care product I have ever used.)
  • Shampoo is soupy in consistency. I wish it was a little bit of a thicker liquid. 
Conditioner:
  • Same great smell as the shampoo!
  • Typical conditioner consistency.
  • Leaves hair feeling hydrated.


Leave-In Treatment:
  • Helps repair dull hair
  • Hair feels healthy after a couple uses.


Intensive Hair Mask:

  • Recommended to use two times a month.
  • Leave in hair for 20 minutes and then rise.
  • Treatment further restores healthy, beautiful hair.




Connect with nuNAAT:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment: