Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Style Lately {Review}


About Style Lately:
This company brings you all the latest trends and hottest collection 
of fashion jewelry and accessories for 40-70% off. I love to find a good deal, so I was very pleased to come across Style Lately. They offer items such as bracelets, necklaces, rings, tops, bottoms, earrings...just to name a few. The prices are very reasonable. I found a knuckle ring for only $2. You can't beat that!


What I reviewed:
Style Lately sent me the designer inspired jewel necklace. The necklace came in a cute little box. Perfect to present as a gift to others...or for yourself :) This piece is most certainly a statement piece. It stands out as a big bling piece. There are two downsides I noticed about this necklace. First, the piece feels heavy to wear. I'm use to wearing lighter necklaces so for some this may not be a problem. Another issue I have is the jewels don't want to stay in place, it would flip and flop. Other than that it really is a cute piece for another to have in their jewelry collection.



Connect with Style Lately:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment