Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wantable. A Beautiful Thing {Review}



About Wantable:
Wantable is a great way to discover new, on-trend makeup and jewelry! Wantable creates unique customer profiles by asking customers a series of product and personality questions. They then use this data to introduce customers to assortments of products suited to their personal taste. Every month the curators hand pick makeup and fashion jewelry products from hundreds of boutique vendors to find the most current on trend items. They then use each customer’s unique profile and purchase history to send them a perfect set of products. How do they do it? Some say magic, they say it’s a combination of talented curators and cool technology. 



The box I received:
I chose to review a jewelry box. Even though I have a collection of jewelry I can never get enough! One great piece that really make a statement (big or small) in any outfit.

Getting your box only takes three simple steps:
1. Pick beauty or jewelry.
2. Take a quick, fun survey to help Wantable discover your style.
3. Choose to subscribe for $36 a month or just receive one box for $40. Great part about subscribing is there are no strings attached! You can cancel at any time. If you don't like your box..not to worry! You can return and ship for free. 

This box is for you if you love surprises! Each month Wantable picks pieces that fit your style. You don't find out what pieces you receive until you open the box. I love the element of surprise Wantable gives. All my pieces were handpicked and fit my needs. These boxes are always on tend so you don't need to worry about getting out of date pieces. No silly bands in these boxes :)

Another great aspect I enjoy about this company is that when you refer friends and share you get discounts and even free boxes. This is no problem for me because I love to talk about products and companies I love!

The pieces of jewelry in my box. I feel like they really understood my eclectic style.


Alexandra Bracelet: $26
Peony Earring: $20
Yvonne Bracelet: $22
Lily Necklace: $28
That comes out to $96 worth of jewelry for only $36. I would say that's a fashionable deal!

I give Wantable 2 stylish thumbs up.

Connect with Wantable:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Youtube

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment