Monday, June 24, 2013

What's Your Ista? {Review}



About What's your ista?
Dig if you will this picture, over a glass or 2 of the house merlot, we lamented the current state of the economy and our husbands' job prospects. Someone said something like “Forget fashionista, I’m a recessionista.” Next thing you know, we are all throwing out other ista ideas. We got to thinking that it would be fun to create Ista T-shirts. 

Our mission is to help others show their passion.




What I got to review:
I received the Camp ista t shirt and it's great! I love the outdoors. It's great to have a summer adventure with
a campfire, roasting marshmallows and getting some fishing in. :) Having a shirt to show what you enjoy is a neat idea. This company has a ista shirt for just about anything you can think of! As a warning the sizes do run smaller so do take that into consideration when choosing a size.
Some awesome options to pick from!


Connect with What's Your Ista?
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute idea I love T shirts especially ones that I can relate to personally :)

    ReplyDelete