Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chewy.com. Natural Balance Jerky Bars {Review}




About Chewy.com:
We deliver pet happiness by conveniently shipping popular and premium brands of pet food and stuff (for free!) while celebrating and honoring the bond, love and connection we share with pets.

We offer over 100 brands of pet food, treats and supplies delivered right to your door!



What I reviewed:
I am so happy that I am able to partner with Chewy.com to review another great brand for Bella! I received a bag of Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Treats Jerky Bark (Duck & Potato Formula) treats. Bella went crazy for these treats. They are almost the size of her so I have to break the jerk bark in smaller pieces. I gave some bark to my family dog and he instantly gravitated towards the treat. The dogs love them and I love that they love them. I also take delight in the fact that there is a limited amount of ingredients in these treats. Owners can feel confident about feeding their dogs this companies treats! 

Check these treats out on Chewy.com, right now they are no sale at a great price. A 6 oz. bag is only $5.69 (usually $9.99). 


Jerky Bark treats have high-quality nutrition packed in every bar. These delicious treats are an irresistible snack for any dog, anytime. The treats are designed with a limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources. Scientifically formulated to provide high-quality nutrition and optimize skin and coat, L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Treats are for all breeds and life stages of dogs.

Key Benefits
Highly-palatable for picky dogs

Grain-free - no use of corn, soy or wheat

High-quality nutrition that optimizes healthy skin and coat


Bella trying her jerky bars for the time. Pretty sure she wanted to runaway with the whole bag of treats! 


Connect with Chewy.com:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment