Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cool Gear {Review}


About Cool Gear:
Cool Gear International creates innovative products that strive to revolutionize the green movement with the hopes of eliminating disposable plastic bottle waste, as well as encourage a healthier and happier you. Through our patented technology, we help provide cool, clean water, as well as fresh, crisp, food for a busy on-the-go lifestyle. Every product has a sleek design that promotes individuality through its unique color and graphics. Consumers need products that fit into their schedule and reflect their personality. Cool Gear Goes With You.


Cool Products:
Hydration bottles with EZ Freeze technolog
 Eco 2 Go Chillers & Mugs
EZ Freeze Pure Filtration bottles
 Travel mugs
Stayfit food storage
Kids hydration & food storage
 Go Gear
Travel Accessories
 Stainless bottles

What I reviewed:
I got to try the coolgearcan and I have to say I'm impressed. It's a great design that keeps my drink super cool while looking super cool! The pattern I had on my coolgearcan was wild thing; which was wonderful because I'm crazy about anything with animal print. The can is double walled and keeps my drinks cold for up to 4 hours. I bring my can to the pool and fill it up with my favorite drink. The top has a spill-proof closure. That means if it gets knocked over your drink won't go everywhere (I tried it and it works). Overall, the product is great and is a deal for only $5.99. You can find them now at your local CVS. Check it out and tell me which pattern you picked for your coolgearcan!


Connect with Cool Gear:
Website
Facebook 
Twitter
Pinterest

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on that cup - so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love anything animal print!!

      Delete
  2. I love that pattern too. Bright colors are the best.

    ReplyDelete