Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dermagist {Review}


Everybody wants to achieve beautiful, healthy skin. I mean who wants to have dry flaky skin on their face? Well, Dermagist is a company that sells "Miracle Cosmeceuticals for Beautiful Skin". I was excited to be able to have the chance to review products from Dermagist because their products range from Acne to Anti-aging, to Skin Brightening and daily beauty. I have dull skin at times so I was sent the Skin Tone Correcting System!


What I reviewed:

Skin Tone Correcting System
A two-part system that targets spots, discoloration and dull, uneven skin tone.   Step one accelerates the process by deeply exfoliating dead, dull skin cells.  Step two penetrates to help brighten, and even the tone of the skin.  This kit is the ULTIMATE in evening skin tone, and zoning in on dark spots and blotchiness of all types.  Plus, the products are the most powerful Brightening product we could formulate, so your skin will glow with youth after every application.

Aspects that stand out to me:

-no harsh chemicals
-improves skin tone.
-cleans and removes dull skin.
-can improve the sign of wrinkles and line.
-effective yet gentle
-a little goes a long way with these products
-no dry skin with this kit!
-Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you don't like it...return it. Which is great because these prices

Connect with Dermagist:
Website
Facebook

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

2 comments:

  1. I love Dermagist products. Their products really have helped with my skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! What products have you used?

      Have a great day!

      Delete