Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium Orlando, FL {Review}


About Ripley's:
Founded in 1918 by cartoonist and adventurer Robert Ripley. Dubbed by many "The Modern Marco Polo", Ripley became America's most popular celebrity of his time. The collection of odd, unique and incredible artifacts, art, photographs, and stories of the 200+ countries he visited are the foundation of today's Ripley's Believe It or Not! brand.



 Hours of Operation
Open at 9:00 a.m – Midnight | 365 Days a Year

Regular Ticket Prices
$19.99 + tax (adults)
ONLINE PRICE $16.99 + tax (adults)
$12.99 + tax (children 4-12)
ONLINE PRICE $10.99 + tax (children 4-12)

My family and I loved this odditorium! There were so many different unique, crazy, and frightening things to see. It took us a little over 2 hours to go through the whole museum and experience all the sections. I can without a doubt say that there are things in this museum that I will never see again anywhere else. Going through the halls I saw a real shrunken head, lots of cool wax figures, and a portrait of Beyonce made completely out of candy! For a family attraction I would say its worth the money you pay to get in and witness all that Ripley's Believe It Or Not has to offer (around $19.00). If you want to save a few bucks you can purchases your tickets online. For age recommendation I would say 10 +; shrunken heads, caskets, and vampires may be more appropriate for older children. 

Here are a few of my favorite photos taken at the Odditorium!

A piece of  the Berlin Wall.

World's tallest man...and I'm pretty sure tallest ruler too! haha

 Connect with Ripley's Believe It Or Not:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

3 comments:

  1. I remember going to Ripleys when I was around 14 (about 16 years ago) and my family had a blast! I really want to go back and take my friend who's never been. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time going and it was a blast. You should bring your friend!

      Have a great day Rachel! :)

      Delete
  2. Ripley's museums are SO much goofy fun. The one in chicago closed years ago, and it's too bad....

    ReplyDelete