Monday, July 8, 2013

Where Dreams Come True. My Disney experience. {Review}


Recently my family and I had the opportunity to go on vacation. I was so exciting to be spending time with my family and have some fun in the sun. I contacted Walt Disney and asked if I could share my experience with my readers in exchange for complementary tickets. To my surprise they said yes! Disney has always been a big part of my family and so many great memories involve them. This is not my first time going to the Magic Kingdom and certainly will not be my last. Every time I visit, there is something new and exciting being added to the park! This time it was FantasyLand that had great new additions to it. 


My family and I.
A picture of me wishing I could live in this castle!

New Little Mermaid attraction!





They now have a Little Mermaid ride! I seriously have been waiting for this for over 20 years. Little Mermaid was my first movie theater movie and has always had a special place in my heart. When we first got into the park, this was the first ride we went on. Since this is a new attraction the wait is on the longer side. Since we went in the morning the line was only 5 minutes at the most. If you waited till the afternoon it would have been over an hour. Overall, I loved the ride! Once you board a shell you are brought on a magical journey under the sea! There are dancing fish, mermaids, of course a handsome price. 



Visit the Beast and Belle!




The Beauty and the Beast section was so neat! You can visit Belle in Enchanted Tales with Belle (warning: this attraction is focused for a younger crowd, 7 and under). There you can personally meet Belle in her library and get a special gift at the end of your time with her. 

There is also Gaston's tavern, a place to buy yummy food and drinks. The tavern looks just like in the movie. I felt like I was really in the movie at times. Disney really pays attention to detail and it shows! 

This is just the beginning of the new Fantasyland. By the end of the expansion, it will nearly double in size. That is the largest expansion in the history of the Magic Kingdom park! 

Here are two more sections that will be opening soon at the Magic Kingdom:
Princess Fairytale Hall 
Scheduled to open in 2013, this elegant royal court is home to Disney princesses who are ready to meet their subjects
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 
Embark on an exhilarating journey inspired by the classic Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.


Connect with Disney:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

5 comments:

  1. I think Disney is the best vacation -- I might even have more fun than my kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan I couldn't agree with you more. I'm in my 20's and I get just as excited as I did when I was younger. So many great memories! I can't wait to have children of my own so I can share the magic of Disney with them! :)

      Delete
  2. cant wait taking my kids in November. this will be their first time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Disney..wish we could afford to go!

    ReplyDelete