Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bai {Review}


About Bai:

At first Bai was sold only in health food stores in Princeton, New Jersey where the antioxidant infusions were created. Word of mouth about its delicious, refreshing nature ensured the beverages would move into other areas quickly. Soon they could be found in specialty stores and in major retail markets throughout the northeast and California. Within months of its founding, Bai had launched a second line of infusions, Bai 5, a low-sugar, 5-calorie beverage created in response to customer's interest in even more healthful options to sugary, high-calorie drinks. 


What I reviewed:
Bai sent me a package with all the flavors in the Bai5 line. Oh my...these drinks are so tasty! I can't lie, I like soda and sweet teas/drinks. However, I don't like the excess of sugars and high calories that come with it. With Bai drinks I don't have to worry about that. It's 100% natural and only 5 calories per serving (2 serving in each bottle). I feel great knowing that what I'm drinking is pack with antioxidants and the only sweetener used is organic stevia and erythritol. 

The flavors are fresh and refreshing. If I had to pick a favorite it would have to be Costa Rica Clementine. I love anything citrus and this drink really hits the spot for me. 



What's your flavor?
Brasilia Blueberry*Congo Pear*Costa Rica Clementine*Ipanema Pomegranate*Malawi Mango
Panama Peach*Sumatra Dragonfruit*Limu Lemonade

Connect with Bai:

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I wonder if they sell them in Canada..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the healthy juices. They give you energy and really make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete