Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Beauty Box Five {Review}


About Beauty Box Five:
BB5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers a sample box of all things beauty. For a small monthly fee you'll receive 4 – 5 samples of a variety of makeup, skin care, fragrances and everything in between! Best of all, these samples are delivered right to your door with beauty tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your samples.


Some brands you might find in the box

What I reviewed:


When I got my Beauty Box five the first thing I noticed was the packaging...super cute! The outside is a pretty green blue and the items are placed in fun crinkle paper. The samples are all items that I will use and were bigger than I thought have would be. It was nice to try professional products that I haven't used before. The only downside to this monthly box was it contained no paper giving more information about each sample. Something that many monthly box subscriptions include. 

In my box:
1. Jean Pierre Oil Absorbing Facial Tissues
 -A great compact size that is perfect to throw in your purse. 50 sheets!
2. Ofra 3D Loose Shadow
-Color was called Diamond Glitz. A little goes a long way with this shadow (ARV $19.90). 
3. Evie Evan Moisture Cream
-Great for travel because it's small enough to bring anywhere. Light and fresh feel that can be used with any skin type. (ARV $13.00).
4. Bodyography Foundation Primer
-I couldn't find much information on this product. You use it after you clean your face but before you put makeup on.
5. Model CO. Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit
-Soft wax pencil that increases the lips natural shape. A pencil sharpen is attached to the product. (ARV $20.00).

All five products total to around $70.00. The box is only $12.00, making Beauty Box Five a steal! 

Connect with Beauty Box five:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment