Monday, August 26, 2013

Furry Travelers {Review}

About Furry Travelers:
Furry Travelers specializes in unique and good for your pet products - many that you won't find at your local pet store. We have dog booster seats, travel bowls, car safety harnesses, pet strollers, dog crates, dog leashes, dog slings , elk antlers, healthy treats, Doggles, collars, harnesses and more! 
Furry Travelers is also the manufacturer of the To Go Bowl, the multi-purpose travel water bowl designed to fit into a car's cup holder.

What I reviewed:

Furry Travelers shipped Bella a  To Go Bowl and I have to say I was excited! To Go Bowl has been spotlighted on Good Morning America, Dog Fancy, and The Daily Buzz. After reading about it I can to see what all the buzz was about!

After using the bowl once I can see why everyone loves it. To Go Bowl is a product that all dog owners should have. The bowl fits in any cup holder and has a splash guard. That means no spills in your car/truck. I use my To Go Bowl on every adventure I have with Bella. I never have to worry about water or food because it is conveniently and securely in the bowl. The water and treat holders come with lids making it super easy to be mess free. I can even use it out of the car. I just take the cup portion off the bowl and it sits neatly on the ground.

The price is only $19.99 and it comes in eight fun colors (pearl, silver, red, blue, pink, lavender, cream, yellow). It may seem pricey for a bowl but there are so many ways to use this product. Not to mention it makes traveling a lot less stressful for you and your pup. Well worth $19.99 to me. 

Other aspects I love about this product:
Dishwasher safe
BPA-free plastic
Made in the USA


I give this product two paws up! It's one of my puppy product staples. :)

Connect with Furry Travelers:


Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Monica! This To Go Bowl is brilliant! (Don't know how I haven't seen/heard of it before!) Those of us with little companions that go everywhere seem to get thirsty faster than their larger cousins, but spilled water is inevitable. No more! Can't wait to get one, and these will be holiday gifts for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete