Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Moonglow Jewerly {Review}


About Moonglow:
Moonglow is a fine jewelry company with a hand-crafted specialty line that casts its light across the globe garnering a solid customer base and revenues worldwide.  Founded in 2003 in Montreal, Canada, Moonglow cultivates and markets a unique concept that brings jewelry to life!


Fun pieces that Moonglow Jewelry create! 

What I reviewed:
I received the Moonglow classic necklace with black Swarovski. What I beautiful piece it is! This necklace is made of pewter and has a delicate black Swarovski crystal at the bottom of the necklace. The material gives it a vintage feel and the moon phrase a modern twist. The best part about this necklace is the customization. You pick any month, day, and year that you want the piece to represent. How neat is that! Pick a day you want to remember; wedding day, anniversary, birth or death in the family. The moon for that night will be placed on the jewelry you choose. The necklace came in a quality box as well as a card explaining what the pieces means, a certificate of authenticity and warranty card. This makes for a great gift for yourself or someone else! 

I love my necklace as the moon phase represents the day I reconnected with my love. A special memory that puts a smile on my face :)


Jewelry with meaning.

Connect with Moonglow Jewelry:
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment