Monday, September 30, 2013

The Sneaky Chef {Review}


About The Sneaky Chef:
The Sneaky Chef brand is a series of New York Times bestselling books, foods, housewares & other products created by Missy Chase Lapine to help moms & dads make healthy meals & simple recipes that the entire family will love to eat. The Sneaky Chef teaches how to hide healthy foods in favorite meals-from healthy snacks to simple family dinners to deliciously decadent & secretly healthy desserts. The Sneaky Chef™ method is transforming the way we feed our families, and bringing health & peace to the family dinner table. Welcome to the family!

What I reviewed:
First, let me say this line is very sneaky. I couldn't tell veggies were in the mix at all. I even used the pasta sauce and no peanut butter with my meals for the family...they couldn't tell the difference. The pasta sauce was rich in flavor and I used it with spaghetti and meatballs. The no peanut butter was used on pancakes along with jam. The only differences with the spread is it was a little sweeter than regular peanut butter. I love the fact that both children and adults can use this spread without any worry of having an allergic reaction. Now that I know they make this spread I want to tell anyone with allergies about it! :)
-100% peanut and tree nut-free
-Made in a nut-free facility
-Soy free
-No high fructose corn syrup
-No hydrogenated oils
-No artificial colors or flavors
-Gluten free







-No high fructose corn syrup

-No artificial colors or flavors
-No MSG
-Gluten free



What to learn more? Check out The Sneaky Chef online and learn more about their products; as well as find some great new recipes to try out with your family!


Connect with The Sneaky Chef:
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment