Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fresh Produce Clothing {Review}


About Fresh Produce:
The heart of the Fresh Produce clothing is rooted in the positive impact of color. We love comfort and want our customers to light up the room in our colorful, comfortable clothes. Our company is dedicated to creating feel-good versatile clothes women want to wear every day. The coastal-inspired colors and broad assortment of easy-to-wear pieces are flattering and comfortable on all shapes and sizes. 

Fresh Produce has a little bit of everything for a woman. Clothes, accessories, plus size, and kids clothes! What I love about Fresh Produce? The fact that this company keeps jobs in the U.S.. The majority of their products, fabrics and designs are found right here. This means clothing can be made and shipped quickly all around this country.

What I reviewed:
I picked out a wonderful dress by the name of Flutter Sleeve Dress in Tunisia First thing I noticed about this dress was the fabric. It was extremely high quality and the color was rich and vibrant. I can tell that I'll be able to wear and wash this piece without the worry of fading and looking worn. After checking that dress out I had to try it on right away. The dress fit perfectly! It hugged in the right places and was forgiving in areas I needed. ;) The fitted sleeves and slimming empire waist are my favorite features on this dress. The structure of the dress is well made and I know a year from now it will still fit the same. The price for this piece is reasonable considering all that goes into making it. 1)It is made in the U.S. 2)Quality fabric is used 3)A piece that can be a staple for years to come.


Connect with Fresh Produce:

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

2 comments:

  1. I love how comfortable fresh produce clothes are, especially when traveling.

    ReplyDelete