Monday, October 7, 2013

Ozeri: Stainless Steel Earth Pan {Review}


About Ozeri:
Ozeri is a specialty manufacturer of digital lifestyle products for the modern home. Ozeri is an emerging brand in the consumer marketplace. Ozeri products are made available to the consumer through an efficient business model. Unlike competitive brands, with Ozeri products the final price borne by the consumer is not burdened by advertising, marketing and other traditional costs that support brand equity. The Ozeri brand is instead built on the relationships formed by touch-points that countless guests have with our products at vacation residences around the world.


Innovative Products

What I reviewed:
I received the Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri. I was excited to review this pan because I am tried of using the non stick pans I have now. There are so many health concerns linked with the material used in the non stick products. I don't want those hazards in my food! What I love about this pan is it is non stick but it is PFOA-Free! So what makes it non stick? Eterna, a coating created and developed right here in the U.S.A.




  • Eterna is the longest lasting non-stick coat
  • 18/8 stainless steel
  • No harmful fumes
  • No toxins
  • Scratch resistant
  • Handle is heat-resistant. No burning your hands on this pan!

Connect with Ozeri:
Facebook

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

4 comments:

  1. I am always excited to hear about products that I can use to make taking care of my family a little bit safer - Ozeri sounds like one of those products. I have been slowly trying to weed out the pans I use that I don't feel good about. Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It is always great to find safe products to share with you.

      Delete
  2. These sound like great pans. I have good non-stick cookware now, but will look at these when they need to be replaced!

    CINDY B on rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete