Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Prize Candle {Review}


About Prize Candle:
The Prize Candle story began with the collaboration of a team that shared a passion to create an eco-conscious candle line that is sophisticated and refined, yet, affordable & festive. Pulling their talents from the fashion, design and tech industry to develop Prize Candle, the result is a beautifully packaged, all natural soy wax candle in fragrances that will enhance your environment with the added bonus of a prize in every candle!

Jewelry & Candles
What could be better?

Some things I loved about Prize Candle before even getting the candle:
-All candles are made of natural soy wax. This means they are healthier, clean burn.
-All candles made in the U.S.A.
-Wicks are vegetable dipped and 100% cotton.
-Once you find the ring, you can get it apprised online instantly!
-Candles burn on average 48-60 hours. A long burn and a great piece of jewelry at a reasonable price.
Every Prize candle has a wonderful piece of jewelry.


The ring that was in my candle; perfect for fall!


Connect with Prize Candle:

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

15 comments:

  1. I purchased the Tropical Oasis and I loved it. I got mine from http://claritycandles.com. Similar in style but it looks like yours is smaller. I love your ring! Fits the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the color of the ring is perfect for fall!

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge fan of soy candles. I want to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soy candles are great! They are safe and natural.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the great review. I def want to get one....cool that you get an awesome candle with a big surprise at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a sucker for surprises! I'm almost glad they don't ship internationally because I'm pretty sure I'd develop a massive addiction to them. Love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia! I love the color of the ring. It's perfect for fall.

      Love hearing from people from all over. Where are you from? :)

      Delete
  5. that's such a cute concept.. i would love to find a surprise after using my candles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's better than candles and jewelry!? :)

      Delete
  6. I love the candle..
    It's really cute and beautiful..
    i love that there's a surprise prize in every candles.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done Diamond candles maybe I should try these too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wanted to try these type of candles! I feel I wouldn't be patient enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I just wanted to dig and get it out! lol

      Delete
  9. I'm such a sucker when it comes to surprise grab bag things - I can't resist mysteries. What a fun idea! I'd burn it in one sitting!

    ReplyDelete