Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Finest Accessories: France Luxe {Review}


About France Luxe:
France Luxe sells luxury hair accessories handmade in France. You can find us in Nordstrom, Henri Bendel, Barney's, Bergdorf Goodman's, Saks, Neiman Marcus and boutiques across the US and abroad. Our other luxury brands include L. Erickson USA and L. Erickson. All are part of our parent company The Finest Accessories, Inc. 

Luxurious&Stylish 

If you think you have heard of The Finest Accessories...you probably have! The company has been featured in magazine such as Redbook, Lucky, Allure, US Weekly and Real Simple.

What I reviewed:
I received three great pieces from this company. All pieces were handcrafted and of high quality. I will admit the prices are a little steep in my opinion, however the quality is apparent in the accessories I received.



 Beautiful sheen and smooth texture.
Handcrafted in France.
 Durable cellulose acetate. Which means it bends and shapes to my head.
Doesn't give me the typical headband headache, like 9 out of 10 do.
Perfect for my thin hair, as it stays in place.




Made in Italy.
Constructed of super soft lycra fabric. Feels light and airy.
Perfect for a comfy, casual look.
I did find this piece moved around on my head more than I would like. The material was so soft it slipped off very easily. 


Great way for me to add a pop of color to my hair accessories.
Made of non-damaging elastic. No ouch involved!
Beaming gold accents on each bauble.
Easier to use than you think!

Connect with The Finest Accessories:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

2 comments:

  1. I love those elastics with the balls - they always remind me of when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the France Luxe Sliver Barrette on Tige Boule - Classic and leaf headband

    sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete