Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy 1st Anniversary to Creative Me!

Hello super fab people!

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone out there who has been so supportive and kind as I grow and explore in the wonderful world of blogging.

It's crazy to see what has come of just a small idea in my head. In just one year I have worked with over 100 different companies! One of them being a dream of mine, reviewing the Magic Kingdom and there new Fantasyland. Never would have imagined working with a company so large. I have worked with hard working Etsy shops and companies from around the world.

One of the best parts of blogging though has been reading emails and comments from you guys. I truely enjoy reading what you guys write! From your personal stories to the kind, thoughtful words of my work. It is all appreciated and puts a smile on my face. :)

Thank you for coming on this journey with me! I look forward to what this new year will bring to Creative Me.

Have any thoughts, ideas, or comments? Please share!

Have a great rest of the week and a thankful Thanksgiving!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment