Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hotter Comfort Concept Shoes {Review}


About Hotter:
Comfort and style are the cornerstones of every pair of Hotter Comfort Concept shoes, boots, sandals and slippers made in our UK factory. With secret comfort features hidden into every pair of shoes, we've delivered happy feet to millions of discerning men and women since 1959 and every member of our team is proud of the quality of both our service and our comfortable footwear.

~Sandals ~ Boots ~ Slippers ~Luxury Leather Handbags & Accessories



Hotter shoes was founded and is still based in the UK. Their footwear is manufacturer right in their country. You really find great shoes that are filled with tradition and style.

What I reviewed:

I was sent a pair of Jewel shoes for Hotter. When I got the package in the mail I was so excited to see them and try them on. I mean what women doesn't love getting new shoes? :) The first thing I noticed was the craftsmanship. The flats are made of leather and made with care. The attention to detail on these shoes is apparent. There are no flaws that I have noticed in these shoes (no glue, no damaged stitching). The heel height is 1 inch, perfect for everyday wear. When I finally put my feet in these it was like walking on a cloud! There is a lot of cushion throughout the shoes. Hotter even gives you additional insoles to create even more support for your feet. Typically shoes are either comfortable or stylish. With the Jewel shoe there is no compromise; you get both! I would say these shoes do run a little larger in size. I picked a 8.5 and it was too big. In my opinion go a size smaller. Luckly it was extremely easy to return and reorder the correct size. When I got the 7.5 they fit like a glove. Yes, these shoes are $120 (US) but they are worth every penny!


Connect with Hotter Comfort Concept Shoes:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google +
 
Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. These are so nice! I really need nice shoes like these- they look very convenient.

    ReplyDelete