Friday, November 15, 2013

Jileon Rain Boots {Review}


About Jileon:



About 7 years ago, on a Sunday afternoon in the UK, we were preparing to head out for a family walk when we noticed our sporty sister in law squeezing herself into a pair of ugly mens rain boots, which had been cut up the side with scissors. When we asked why she did not have a feminine pair, she said that she simply could not find any to fit her large calves. And Jileon was born!

We have remained a family run business, focused on providing a range of high quality wide calf and funky rain boots at a good price, backed by exceptional customer service. We are now expanding into the US after exceptional demand for our boots.
Although we are based in the UK, our stock and shipping are all managed by Amazon in the US, so you can be sure you are getting these great boots delivered quickly and at a reasonable price, and can use their no hassle returns methods as well.




What I reviewed:


I was sent the Jileon wide calf rain boot. It was so exciting to find boots that fit larger calves. There has been several times I wanted a pair of boots and they were just too tight around the leg. These rain boots fit up to 18 inches. Woot woot!! My boots are green with cream spots. I loved how fun and free they looked and felt. Another adding bonus was the fact that they are lined with super soft fleece. That means my feet will be nice and warm during these colder months. There is nothing worse than putting cold rubber boots on. One recommendation for these boots would be to purchase a size larger than your normal shoe size (If you are an 8, go for a size 9).




Connect with Jileon:
Website
Twitter
Facebook

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

9 comments:

  1. These Jileon boots are super cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are super cute and very comfortable. Love the fleece lining!

      Delete
  2. great new boots, never heard of them before!! perfect for this winter, thanks for the great review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just started selling rain boots in the US! I love how cute they are. :)

      Delete
  3. I need new rainboots so bad and these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check them out! :) They fit any calf size and have so many different patterns to choose from.

      Delete
  4. I have embarrassingly large calves and it's hard to get leggings, socks, footwear to fit properly. These boots are not only great for my calves, but they are so cute to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not embarrassing at all! I have gone to the store before and tried on boots but I couldn't get them because of my calf size.

      Delete
  5. I have looked at these before and were leaning towards them. The green ones you have on, how wide is the calf in them? I might only be able to fit the xtra wide ones and worry about water getting into the sides as they seem super short....thanks!

    ReplyDelete