Monday, December 23, 2013

The Holiday Gift Guide: Natural Balance Dog Holiday Pack {Review}


I have partnered again with Chewy.com to share a great gift for your favorite furry friends! :)
 About Chewy.com:
We deliver pet happiness by conveniently shipping popular and premium brands of pet food and stuff (for free!) while celebrating and honoring the bond, love and connection we share with pets.

We offer over 100 brands of pet food, treats and supplies delivered right to your door!


Item reviewed:
I received the Natural Balance Dog Holiday Pack. Right when I took the pack out of the mailer Bella ran over and started sniffing and digging at the box. Right off the bat Bella approved of her gift! This Natural Balance pack contains a bag of limited ingredient treats, a can of ultra premium chicken formula food, and a yummy turkey food roll. While I wanted to save the pack as a Christmas gift, I let Bella eat the turkey food roll. When I cut open the roll it smelled extremely fresh and had a nice smoky smell to it. Bella couldn't get enough of the roll....two paws up on her behalf! The only negative comment I have about this pack is the $5.99 price is printed on the package. Yes, this is a great deal but I wish it wasn't on there. If I was to give this to another friend who is a dog lover...I would feel a little uncomfortable that the price is on it. 

I laughed when I took the product photos for this post. That's because every time I tried to take a photo Bella came up and pulled the turkey roll off the table. I had to post one of her in action. It was too funny!

Happy Holidays

Connect with Chewy.com:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment