Saturday, January 25, 2014

Heart Pup {Review}



About Heart Pup:
Each design reflects a personal (yet universal) inspiration—from traveling the world. HEARTPUP'S collection is characterized by subtle details exacted with precision. The repertoire is playful and ferocious. The ideas are a patented invention that came to the designer in a dream where her small dog Trixi could always be held handsfree whether she was cooking or gliding through an airport on yet another adventure. 

Hand-made and from the heart. Your pup will heart their items and so will you! 

Heart Pup has the cutest items for your  little fur babies. I was beyond excited when the company said I could have Bella review their slings.

For Bella, I'm her number 1. She loves to follow me around the house and loves to be held. Basically...Bella is the biggest snuggle bug I know. The sling is perfect for both her and me. As much as I love holding little bit (nickname for my 2.9 lb. dog); it's nice to have two hands to get things done.
Another thing I LOVE about this sling is it's stylish and super soft. I can go out with this sling and have it not be an eye sore. Along with style this sling is custom made for both you and your little pup! At checkout just make a note on height, weight, etc. and HeartPup will tailor it to fit perfectly.

Check out this neat clip on how to wear and use a sling from Anastasia the owner and designer of HeartPup!



Connect with Heart Pup:
Heart Pup
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Etsy

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment