Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pretzel Crisps {Review}

Pretzel Crisps:
A company with the world’s first, flat-baked, exceptionally thin pretzel cracker has been a favorite among snackers of all ages.  Known for its innovative flavor profiles and its commitment to providing high-quality ingredients, Snyder’s-Lance and Snack Factory will continue to build the Pretzel Crisps brand and offer great-tasting, better-for-you snacks for its broadening base of passionate, influential consumers nationwide.


Rethink Your Pretzel!

What I thought:
I speak the truth when I say this is my new favorite go to snack. I have these pretzels in my kitchen and a bag in my office snack drawer. They are great to eat by themselves or with a slice of Laughing Cow cheese on them. Best part is that they have a variety of flavors, meaning you will never get bored of them. My favorite flavor...Buffalo Wing!

pretzel crisps

What's Your Flavor?

~ Original ~ Garlic Parmesan ~ Buffalo Wing  ~ Everything ~ Sesame ~ Jalapeno Jack ~ Chipotle Cheddar ~ Cinnamon Toast ~ Tuscan Three Cheese ~ Classic ~ Supreme ~ White Chocolate and Peppermint ~ Dark Chocolate and Peppermint.

Aside from the bold, tasty flavors these snack are guilt free! Eating these crisps are not like eating regular chips. They are less calories and fat than the normal snack. 11 crisps are around 110 calories and 1-2 grams of fat. That's not bad at all. Snack wise...I give these 2 thumbs up!

Love chips but hate how unhealthy they are? Try Pretzel Crisps, they are a great alternative! 


Connect with Pretzel Crisps:

No comments:

Post a Comment