Friday, March 14, 2014

Flat Iron Experts: Baby Bliss Curling Iron {Review}

The wonderful people at Flat Iron Experts shipped me some products again to test out and see what I thought. My first review I did for them was for a flat iron. This time I received a curling iron. Below are the two products I got to use. :)

Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron (1 inch):

The Babyliss curling iron comes with 40 adjustable heats setting up to a scorching 428 F perfect for all hair types. Two other great benefit of choosing this curling iron is the 1 year warranty and the fact that this curling iron is Dual Voltage, meaning you can use this curling iron any where around the world while you travel. If you want a curling iron that is up to date and wouldn't mind paying a bit extra. This would be your choice. Flat Iron Experts recommend the Babyliss Tourmaline Curling Irons with 100% Confidence.
What I loved about this product:
-Heats quickly and keeps heat.
-Long lasting curls.
-40 heat settings
-Leaves hair smooth and glossy .
-Swivel cord makes it easy to use.

KQC Thermal Shine Spray:

KQC Thermal Shine Spray (142g) is an ion enriched polishing complex formulated for superior heat protection and ultra gloss hair shine. Lightweight, non-greasy micro mist spray that eliminates frizz, softens and polishes hair without build up. Designed for all hair types. Use with flat iron, curling iron or hair dryers.

What I loved about this product:
 
- Worked great with my fine hair.
-Non-greasy 
- Leaves my hair feeling healthy
- Leaves a great shine...Two thumbs up for shine!   

Check learn more about Flat Iron Experts check out their...
Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment