Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Republic of Tea {Review}

The Republic of Tea is a progressive and socially conscious business recognized for being the leading purveyor of more than 200 premium teas and herbs. The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation. Emphasizing a Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp lifestyle.

Think you have heard of this great company. You probably have! The Republic of Tea was on the Katie Show recently. Katie loves this company and so do I. From hundreds of teas to fun tea ideas, their is something for every tea drinker out their.


What I Reviewed:
 

Enjoy sips of the new HiCAF Toasted Coconut tea for a better buzz. Robust black tea is combined with the tropical flavor of coconut and is a healthful alternative to coffee. A smooth and delicious pick-me-up. 

This tea is different but in a great way. The extra caffeine is noticeable and really gives you that extra energy in the morning when you need it the most. The taste is nothing I have experienced before. It is bold with a hint of coconut. I would recommend this tea to the typical morning coffee drinker looking for a new way to get energized. 


Our compact Green Tea Assortment features our most sought-after and healthful green tea flavors. This Green Tea Assortment includes 24 individually wrapped tea bags:
Açaí Green Tea, Green Tea, Pomegranate Green Tea, Ginger Peach Green Tea, Honey Ginseng Green Tea,
The People's Green Tea, The People's Decaf Green Tea
LOVE this sampler. Green tea is one of my go to's in the tea realm. I like this box because I get to try varieties I haven't experienced before. Both my boyfriend and I found an instant favorite in the honey ginseng green tea. The taste was flavorful and sweet. As you poured the tea out of the teapot you could smell the honey, even with my stuffed my nose from a cold!

Here's a photo of my boyfriend wanted to pour a cup of his own. He enjoys the tea as much as I do.
I recommend this company to any and all tea lovers out their. I am sure after one sip you too will become a citizen of the Republic of Tea. :)

Sip by sip, rather than gulp by gulp



 
Connect with The Republic of Tea:

No comments:

Post a Comment