Friday, April 18, 2014

Three Twigs Designs {Review}


About Kim, the owner of Three Twigs Designs:

Hi, I have a wonderful husband that works really hard, so I can be a stay at home mom. I love crafting. My passion is vintage windows and old barn boards. My husband and sons bring home the boards, and I cut and sand each board myself. I take the time to handcraft, hand paint each item in my little store. I love the look of reclaimed rustic d├ęcor!!

 
Love the craftsmanship in her pieces!



What I reviewed:

Table Numbers 

I received a set of table numbers, perfect for a rustic wedding. Each piece is handmade personally by Kim. What I loved about these table numbers was the fact that you could really make it your own. It is not like buying a product from the store. With these you can choose the color of burlap and the color of the numbers printed on each heart. I choose the traditional look but you can go for a bright and colorful if you want! I can't wait to use these at my own wedding. I will be placing them in Mason jar flower arrangements. Each side of the heart has the number printed on it, making it easy to find a table for your guests.

 



Add a special touch to your special day with these handmade unique table numbers. Your choice of white or natural burlap. Your choice of color for the numbers. Jute and raffia bow accent. They will be perfect to stand in a flower arrangement. Hearts are approx. 3" x 3". Table number is printed on both sides. The hearts are adhered to 12" wooden sticks, ready to go!

Wedding Twine Jute Cake Serving Set
 
 
The second item I reviewed was the cake serving set with twine and raffia. These really stood out to me because they are just so charming. I wanted a serving set that was simply yet unique. The set goes perfectly with the table and incorporates well with many other aspects of my early June wedding. 

Again, Kim makes all items herself and will work with you to make each piece your own. You can again lace, initials, the possibilities are endless!


Stainless Steel Serving Set
Handles are done in jute with raffia bow
 

Looking to have a rustic wedding? Then look no further than Three Twigs Designs for some handmade items to make your wedding your own. Her store is filled with pieces that are charming, romantic, and rustic. Thank you again Kim for letting me share your wonderful shop with my readers! :)


Connect with Three Twigs Designs:


Facebook
Etsy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment