Monday, July 21, 2014

The Creative Q {Review}


About The Creative Q:

We are a husband and wife team who both share a love for art, design, furniture, decor and the outdoors. Together we make beautiful things, strive for creativity in all that we do. It feels like we can make anything, what the other lacks at seems to be what the other excels at. Our shop brings you a variety of home decor, seasonal items, jewelry, personalized gifts and wedding decor, great for any living space or event, at an affordable price.


All items are handmade from our home in Wisconsin. Every new sale here on Etsy, big or small, is exciting to us. Knowing that things we've made are being enjoyed and used by people all over the world is humbling and wonderful! 

 I'm in love with the rustic feel of all their items! It fits my style perfectly.


 Justin and I were amazed when these pieces were delivered to our door. They are absolutely perfect for our rustic wedding! When I first opened the package I could definitely imagine using this unity set during our ceremony. It is nothing we could ever find at a store and it's neat to think that this set was personalized just for us. The best part is that I can reuse this item after the wedding. These will be candle holders Justin and I can use for years to come. What a terrific way to remember our special day.

Another wonderful part of The Creative Q are the owners of the shop. You can tell by the craftsmanship and packaging of their products that they take pride in their work. It was so nice of them to add an initial ornament as a wedding gift. I have it hanging at my desk at work and I get so many compliments on it. Justin and I even received a hand written note with our package. It's those simple and thoughtful actions that really make this shop a great duo to work with. So caring! :)

What I love:
  • pieces that can be re-purpose
  • uniqueness that can't be found at the store
  • outstanding craftsmanship
  • owners of this shop are very friendly and get back to you right away



Connect with The Creative Q:
Etsy
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment